Saturday, March 18, 2017

Abrams Star Wars Piece.



Did this a few years back for the Abrams Star Wars book.

There are way better artists in this book than me, so i was kinda surprised and at first didn't believe that Lucas actually had asked me to be in it.



I was disappointed by the initial two pages i did for him, so i sent him a Maxx page with an outback creature, as a sample that i could do "something like this" instead - and asked for another shot, luckily he agreed and suggested i do this extra piece for the limited edition.

So . . . once again, Maxx bailed me out.   

Here's the full page. Almost looks like a outback creature, doesn't it?



5 comments:

juvinwo said...

Such a cool picture!!! Can you do a Star Wars book!? I never knew I needed it! But I do!!!!

James Best said...

That's amazing!

Anonymous said...

This is a fantastic picture.
I'm more amazed by your art
every time I see a new piece.

Unknown said...

I agree. Your artwork is the best out there! It's rich on so many levels!

Ravi Gupta said...

The page looks beautiful. The blue on the page is mesmerising.